[Owasp-board] 2015 board roles

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Tue Dec 16 03:52:12 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I second Matt to be secretary. I think he has good organisational skills
that would suit the role.

I am willing to be the vice chair or an at large board member. I am not
sure I would be the best person for treasurer as I don't know US GAAP
rules, but if we get stuck, I could take a crack at it.

thanks
Andrew