[Owasp-board] Financial Planning & AppSecUSA 2015

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Dec 15 23:35:49 UTC 2014

Hi Tom, good ideas all, thanks.

But, to be clear for the Community, the Board votes page was updated back
in November with October & November motion/votes that were approved.

The new profit share policy for local & regional events takes effect
January 1, 2015, and the information will be updated on the wiki at that
time.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director