[Owasp-board] Financial Planning & AppSecUSA 2015

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Mon Dec 15 22:28:43 UTC 2014

Dear Michael,

I'd like to ask a clarification question, and I realize that this is for
board members, so sorry, just trying to learn more about OWASP. But are you
asking OWASP, as a non profit, to designate how much "non profit" profit
"cap" will be allowable in the budget? Or are you asking what your annual
revenue goals are going to be? Thank you and best wishes.

Sincerely,
Bev