[Owasp-board] 2015 board roles

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Dec 15 19:28:12 UTC 2014

Yep, we discussed this on the call. The consensus on the board call was the
following:

1. Start discussion of board roles via mailing list
2. Eoin would help kick off and lead discussion as neutral outgoing board
member.
3. If necessary, a more real time discussion could be held. However it was
agreed that we can get some initial ideas discussed vie email. Depending on
direction perhaps even fully resolved.

There was not a second to your motion and hence not a vote.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc