[Owasp-board] 2015 board roles

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon Dec 15 19:26:20 UTC 2014

Good point, I forgot to provide clarification on the primary and
secondary thing.. but did so out-of-band to a few interested parties
so here it is for clarification/spirit/intent

<Primary role> / <Secondary Role>

The primary = primary named as such for legal purposes agreements
signed etc...etc..

The secondary is the partner elected board role that may help with
international issues (notice the location of the individuals). IMHO if
OWASP as a board does not self govern and you don't assign
responsibilities then the roles have.... well.... no responsibilities
when board is in session.

So without asking for a motion to change the bylaws this was a easy
way to do it... in the future the candidates should nominate for the
roles they want to directly effect for OWASP and then the membership
should vote those individuals for a 1 or 2 year term to the board of
directors.

Good Luck!