[Owasp-board] 2015 board roles

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Dec 15 17:31:40 UTC 2014

I'm not sure that we could second that motion if we wanted to because it's
non-specific about the roles (multiple people for one role).  Overall, I
agree that Tobias would make an excellent Chair and would be happy to take
on the role of Vice Chair.  We can start there.  Is there anyone else
interested in filling those roles?

~josh