[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Public Comment

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu Dec 11 17:26:37 UTC 2014

Thanks Simon, Yes, that is what I thought as well. Has the board made
official recommendations about these things? Are they documented somewhere?
As a practice, are there any guidelines for how to best do this in the
community? Do we have a mailing list of interested public contributors that
we can submit requests for comments to, etc.? Best wishes, Bev