[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Reminder - Wed 12/10 - do we need to postpone?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Dec 10 04:59:15 UTC 2014

Ok. Was worth a try. In that case we need to keep the time as scheduled.
Talk to you on Dec-10 at 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST.

@Jim: Sorry, Jim. We tried to change. If you like, feel free to put in
your views and comments via email.

@all: I expect us to reach quorum.
(Normally quorum would be measured at the begin of the meeting, but can
also be re-measured during the meeting. (E.g. if people drop out of the
meeting, we may loose quorum...)

Just my 2cents and apologies for the inconvenience.

Tobias