[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Reminder - Wed 12/10 - do we need to postpone?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Dec 10 04:54:07 UTC 2014

I cannot do the same time on the 11, 12, or 17 as proposed.  Already have
competing obligations that cannot be rescheduled.  As Tom said, I think
that as long as we have a quorum (which it sounds like we should), then we
can continue to conduct the metting without Jim.  It's unfortunate that he
cannot make it, but shouldn't be a showstopper and he can listen to the
recording later to catch up.

~josh