[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Reminder - Wed 12/10 - do we need to postpone?

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Dec 10 04:45:22 UTC 2014

I can do any of these days, as 4 am is horrible no matter the day. :)

@Michael - would quorum be met throughout the meeting if Jim couldn't
attend? I know it would be ideal if both Jim could attend and for Tom to
attend the entire session if held at a later date, but just wanted to know
if there would be a problem with quorum if Jim wasn't there and Tom left at
12.30.

thanks,
Andrew