[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Reminder - Wed 12/10 - do we need to postpone?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Dec 10 04:07:06 UTC 2014

That is bad news and now very short notice. :-(
We would need to get full consensus from all current and new board
members to postpone by a day or two.

Personally, I am flexible and could also meet on Dec-11 and Dec-12, e.g.
at the same time as scheduled for Dec-10. Or could also do in a week on
Dec-17.
Maybe the easiest could be to see whether we could postpone just by one
day?

@all: would it be possible for everyone of you to postpone by a day?
(if not, please indicate whether any other alternative would be
acceptable to you, e.g. 12 or 17th?)
Otherwise, we would probably need to go ahead with the meeting as
scheduled.... :-(

Michael:
Tom:
Josh:
Eoin:
Fabio:
Jim: yes, I assume
Matt:
Andrew:
Tobias: Yes for 11th. (or any other date, e.g. 11, 12, 17)

Best wishes, Tobias