[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Reminder - Wed 12/10

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Dec 10 02:27:21 UTC 2014

OWASP staff members asked me to attend an event in Palm Springs and that
event just canceled. This caused me to change flights to get home, and
those new flights run right through this meeting.

I ask that we reschedule this meeting for any other day in December, or I
will not be able to make the meeting.

Regards,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Dec 9, 2014, at 7:52 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org> wrote:

All,

I've updated the agenda based on information I've received.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/December_10,_2014

Requests:

*Paul* - Please take ownership of starting the goto meeting and handling
the recording

*Tobias* - Please create the google meeting minutes & either take ownership
of official meeting minutes or delegate as you see appropriate.

*Andrew & Matt* - Dig in and ask questions. Great to ask why things are
done a particular way or take a fresh set of eyes to what we do.

*All* - Please review pre-reading material as provided by Paul prior to our
meeting.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/December_10,_2014#Reports_2
Please double check the invite on your calendars. Old invitations should be
deleted. Current information is available here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/December_10,_2014#Location

*Lastly -big  thanks again to Tom & Eoin*. This meeting will wrap up a long
multi-year volunteer service to the OWASP board. No small feat for sure.

That's about it. Last meeting of the year. Let's crank out some OWASP
goodness!

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc