[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Reminder - Wed 12/10

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Dec 10 01:52:26 UTC 2014

All,

I've updated the agenda based on information I've received.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/December_10,_2014

Requests:

*Paul* - Please take ownership of starting the goto meeting and handling
the recording

*Tobias* - Please create the google meeting minutes & either take ownership
of official meeting minutes or delegate as you see appropriate.

*Andrew & Matt* - Dig in and ask questions. Great to ask why things are
done a particular way or take a fresh set of eyes to what we do.

*All* - Please review pre-reading material as provided by Paul prior to our
meeting.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/December_10,_2014#Reports_2
Please double check the invite on your calendars. Old invitations should be
deleted. Current information is available here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/December_10,_2014#Location

*Lastly -big  thanks again to Tom & Eoin*. This meeting will wrap up a long
multi-year volunteer service to the OWASP board. No small feat for sure.

That's about it. Last meeting of the year. Let's crank out some OWASP
goodness!

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc