[Owasp-board] Pre-Reading & Board Meeting Reminder - Wed 12/10

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Dec 8 22:59:42 UTC 2014

To OWASP Board List:

For our Board of Director's call on Wednesday, Dec. 10, the following
reports are now available as pre-reading.  You can find them on the Wiki
page for the Dec. 10 Board meeting.

1.  Call-In details are now updated and the same on Board page as well as
detail meeting pages.
2.  Executive Director report for Dec. 10 meeting is available with summary
info from Staff reports.
3.  Operations report available from Kate
4.  Community Manager report available from Noreen
5.  Membership & Sponsorship report available from Kelly
6.  Events report available from Laura.
7.  OWASP P&L Financial report with YTD Budget to actual now available from
Alison
8.  2015 Operating Budget, DRAFT 2 in ppt format now available on wiki page
for Dec. 10 BoD meeting under Executive Director section.

Reminder - We 'should' formally approve the Sept., Oct. & Nov. meeting
minutes and note that in our December meeting minutes.  This is a policy
recommended by the Auditors.  Please review all past minutes and these
'operations' docs before the meeting so we can focus on other strategic
discussions in the limited time we have.

Regards, Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org