[Owasp-board] 10-Dec Brennan Motion

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Dec 7 17:38:06 UTC 2014

Tom,

My favorite "Tomism" from the past 7 years (that I plan to continue
using as a board member) is: "stick to the policy, and if the policy is
not working then fix it" (paraphrasing). I would say goodbye, but
something tells me that our board level debates are not over. And
frankly, no one has to be a board member to participate in 99% of board
level activities.

So, see you around?

Semper Fi, Tom.
- Jim

PS: I prefer the "board member at large" because Tom, becuase I am at
large, all the way.