[Owasp-board] Input Request - OWASP 2015 Strategic Goals

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Fri Dec 5 21:36:02 UTC 2014

Getting back to this survey. I am assuming you will add demographic
questions like which chapter they belong to, how often they attend,  member
level, chapter or project leader, whether they identify as
builder/breaker/defender (checkbox, select all that apply). Also I would
put the "what are we doing well?" question first since it puts responders
in a constructive frame of mind. We'll get solutions instead of just
complaints that way.

I'll keep thinking about this.

Noreen