[Owasp-board] Additional Brand Abuse

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Dec 5 18:11:53 UTC 2014

Maybe ask them to add a (owasp) link stating that owasp does not endorse any one tool or service? Make this inclusion of a link mandatory for any commercial org referencing owasp in this way?

Again there are 100s of companies saying they can fix problems listed in the top 10 etc etc. it's good for visibility but needs to be communicated in the right way.

Sent from my iPhone