[Owasp-board] 10-Dec Brennan Motion

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Dec 4 21:31:22 UTC 2014

Tom

Been a pleasure having you there too! Thanks for the countless hours of volunteering across many years and continents!

Team, give thought to how we'd like to conduct the vote this year. In past years we've had the benefit of conducting this in person. In each case the board members for the applicable year cast the votes (I.e 2015 board members would being voting)

For reference, my focus in 2015 will be on overall Owasp success and appsecusa 2015. I'll be seeking a member at large position.

Michael