[Owasp-board] Board Meeting Reminder - Wed 12/10

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Dec 4 08:56:39 UTC 2014

All,

Previously, I have send an email about closing the case regarded to Dinis
Cruz and and one regarding Christian Heinrich.
As stated, the board decided on measures to the account of Dinis'  and
Christians actions, but to my knowledge neither of them have been addressed
by the board about this.

Cheers,
-martin