[Owasp-board] OWASP - Volunteer Support for OWASP EU legal entity

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Dec 1 19:28:24 UTC 2014

Fully agree. Cost/benefit analysis. The costs are becoming more and more
apparent. What are the benefits? There are several I can think of but we
need an objective evaluation of these two groups.

It's been a discussion topic with Paul before and I believe he is diving
into this to capture costs and benefits.

--
Michael Coates
Chairman, OWASP Board