[Owasp-board] Website Design

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 30 23:16:22 UTC 2014

Sarah,

Hugo's portfolio is all images and flash, no examples of modern HTML.
And that is ok, but we will likely need to get someone else to build the
actual website, if the team even chooses to do so. It looks like the web
rebuild team wants to build the website themselves and we seem to have
the skills we need from volunteers...

Cheers,
Jim