[Owasp-board] Executive Director Report

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Apr 30 07:21:04 UTC 2014

Wow, that is a *TON* of information. I encourage the volunteers to read the
report in its entirety. This is our community, and the least we can do is
read what amount to "12 pages of highlights" and know about all the issues
that are in play full-time. I think it is worth reminding that because
these are the "highlights," there is far more information not written down;
and volunteers should ask seek to understand the missing information from
the staff in order to make and support informed decisions and calculated
risks. There are some really important issues in that report that really
need to be addressed.

Thank you for all the work putting it together Sarah,

Dennis

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
Email me, <dennis.groves at owasp.org> or schedule a meeting<http://goo.gl/8sPIy>