[Owasp-board] Board Meeting - April 30, 2014 - CHANGE OF LOCATION

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Apr 29 19:32:45 UTC 2014

All,

This is a call for topics for tomorrow's board meeting.

April 30th 9am Pacific on Google Hangouts
Timezone converter -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20140430T09&p1=224&p2=136&p3=102

We have several items to discuss. I'll be organizing them later today.
Please send topics and any background information.

- DHS Swamp
- OWASP community model - how to empower leaders with consideration for
lessons learned (positive and negative) from owasp committees
- Board member focus areas within OWASP

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc