[Owasp-board] Business Plan outline - project and consulting work

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 29 16:46:57 UTC 2014

 >  I think we need to have some boundaries on this before we go to town
on asking the community for help (undoubtedly we WILL find people
willing to help).

What boundaries? Why can't we find a (paid) technical leader to drive
this and then just do it? What part of our bylaws prevents this? I am
not trying to put extra work on you Sarah, I'm suggesting that the board
hire someone technical to lead this project and help drive the deliverables.

- Jim