[Owasp-board] Business Plan outline - project and consulting work

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Apr 29 16:06:52 UTC 2014

Jim and Tom -
I haven't gathered feedback from Samantha (or the rest of the staff) yet as
I just finished my draft and wanted to get it over to you asap.

We can certainly send out to the community - but the issue still is going
to remain on characterization of the funding and how it will effect our non
profit status and infrastructure.

I think we need to have some boundaries on this before we go to town on
asking the community for help (undoubtedly we WILL find people willing to
help).

Sarah

--
Executive Director