[Owasp-board] Business Plan outline - project and consulting work

Tom Brennan - proactiveRISK tomb at proactiverisk.com
Tue Apr 29 01:15:38 UTC 2014

Thank you for the write up

Q1.  Was the plan reviewed by the full team including Samantha as leveraging her MBA and experience with OWASP Projects to date?

I assume yes, want to ensure the opportunity was a collective discussion on the one and this is the result.

Q2. Do you have any reservations about a OWASP call for comment from the community for additional ideas, suggestions or proposals on this initiative?

Thank you for putting this together.

Tom Brennan
9732020122

--
WARNING: E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,