[Owasp-board] This week's Board Meeting and Board Report

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Apr 28 22:35:21 UTC 2014

Yes, thanks for the reminder. I ran the report and then forgot to include
the metrics ;-/

I have added the metrics under the Operations updates section.  We had 385
cases in Q1 (January - end of March).

Additionally, I provided metrics on the number of portal logins we have had
to date.

Sarah

--
Executive Director