[Owasp-board] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] [GSoC 2014] Some tidbits from your program admin

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Apr 24 15:15:09 UTC 2014

Hi Jim,

thanks a lot for the info.
As you wrote "just FYI", I assume this is currently under control by our
GSoC team and ops team.
GSoC is a great initiative to bring students into security and I would
not want to see this jeopardised because of misbehaviour of some of our
mentors.

Please let us know if this requires board attention or any support or
help I might be able to provide.

Aloha, Tobias