[Owasp-board] Wiki en Espanol?

Bil Corry bil.corry at owasp.org
Mon Apr 21 23:58:06 UTC 2014

It's trivial to CSRF the language to Spanish.  I created a page to show it (it requires clicking the link in the wiki page, but any site can do it silently):

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Habla

My favorite demo of CSRF used to be changing the Google search language to Klingon before they added CSRF protection.

- Bil

--

Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves> , MSc

Email me, <mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org>  or schedule a meeting <http://goo.gl/8sPIy> .

This email is licensed under a CC BY-ND 3.0 <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB>  license.

Stand up for your freedom to install free software. <http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement>
Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument <http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/>  instead!

 <http://www.owasp.org/> Image removed by sender.