[Owasp-board] Wiki en Espanol?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Apr 18 22:07:47 UTC 2014

It was Firefox.  I clicked on where it says "English" in the language
settings on the left and it fixed it for me.  Now I can no longer reproduce
(I'm assuming it set a cookie or something) and other browsers aren't
showing the issue.  Not sure what was up.  It's fine for me now, just
wondering if others might be experiencing a similar issue.

~josh