[Owasp-board] OWASP-community mailing list

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Apr 17 09:56:21 UTC 2014

Am a little busy this week, but will try to launch some first
discussions next week.
And please also all the rest of you feel free to cc the list on
discussions that you maybe in the past started on the leaders list, but
which should in fact also include active interested members outside of
the "leaders-only" list.

For a transition, it might even be ok to cross-post with leader topics
for a few days...

Cheers, Tobias