[Owasp-board] Website Design

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Apr 16 18:59:20 UTC 2014

Jim,

Thank you for your comments, and rest assured that Hugo is not a recent
graduate. Hugo has been a graphic designer for over 12 years, and he
graduated with his BA in Graphic Design in 2001. Hugo has produced websites
for previous clients; however, he will need assistance with developing a
website from the ground-up as he has always worked with a web development
team to produce the sites that he has worked on.

I suggested that he be involved for brand consistency and collaboration but
he will likely need assistance in the coding and if you (or Simon and his
team) would like to talk to him about his HTML/CSS experience (and
ultimately decide to use an outside resource) no problem at all.

Here is a link to Hugo's portfolio: http://www.behance.net/hugo75costa

I hope this helps clarify some of your concerns. Ultimately you are not
bound to use Hugo, but he is a resource we have available.

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation