[Owasp-board] New Membership Portal

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Apr 16 18:52:31 UTC 2014

All -
Just an update that there is now a banner in the community section of the
portal stating that the "Community site is currently in beta".  Aside from
the comments of the board members (and not to discount them) we have had
nothing but positive feedback about the portal and community (as an
additional community building mechanism).

I will include a broader update in my board report next week.

Regards,
Sarah

--
Executive Director