[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP "No-Advertising" Policy - Final Results

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Apr 14 15:44:57 UTC 2014

Is a Board vote really necessary?  Our leaders basically just validated
that they like the current approach as stated in the Chapter Leader
Handbook.  Maybe we want to update that language a bit, but as the
objective is the same, I'd think it'd be alright for GK to just edit the
Chapter Leader Handbook and provide a draft to the Board to see if anyone
had any issues.

~josh