[Owasp-board] OWASP-community mailing list

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Apr 14 15:44:16 UTC 2014

Yes. It did send me a notice pretty soon after. So it does look to be
automatic. Maybe I read the message wrong and thought a person had to
manually approve.

Looks like we're all good.

Side note, I imagine people will wait and see what kind of things get
posted. Want to kick off a few good discussions to set the example? I
imagine it will be more technical topics, but I'm curious on your direction.