[Owasp-board] OWASP-community mailing list

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Apr 14 03:51:21 UTC 2014

Michael,

hm, I am confused. Actually subscription is open (no approval required).
Maybe the problem was that I left our standard mailing-list subscribe
welcome message.
But within seconds you should receive the confirmation link and after
clicking it you're good.
No "please wait for approval" required.

I just tried with my second (non-owasp) email address and it worked
smoothly as well. So if you are having trouble subscribing, could you
maybe forward me or Matt the email that stated you are still waiting for
approval, because it should not say so.

Cheers, Tobias

Ps.: and yes, I want and need to have several 3-6 co-moderators for the
list and will launch a call for that in a few days. I think, preferably
non-board members, as don't want to make you guys more busy with admin
work as already is, let the community scale... ;-)
But fellow board members are of course more than welcome to help, too. ;-)