[Owasp-board] OWASP Top 10

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sun Apr 13 21:07:12 UTC 2014

Pretty sure we launched an "Inquiry" against Christian Heinrich for
potential abuse of the OWASP brand and not disclosing the source code for
his open source project.  Not that I want to be launching another inquiry
(I don't like the fact that it was done in the first place), but how is
this any different?

~josh