[Owasp-board] OWASP Top 10

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sun Apr 13 20:34:11 UTC 2014

I don't think that it's unreasonable to ask for the "source" (ie. how the
document was generated) for a purported open source project.  I also don't
think that it's unreasonable to ask that our project manager ensure that
this exists before publishing any project to any one of the project
categories.

~josh