[Owasp-board] OWASP Top 10

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sun Apr 13 18:44:58 UTC 2014

Eoin,

Are we dancing around the elephant in the room? We know there are many
calls for the top 10 to be more open. I hope people will join the project
and push the top 10 process from it's beginning and create a very open 2015
top 10 with all these ideas  - we just need to get into the process at the
beginning, not the end.

I guess my question is this - why not just ask the project mailing list for
this information directly? Or are they not responding or refusing?

I don't think we have a model or expectation that a request to project X
should flow through Samantha to simply relay that same request to the
project mailing list.

Perhaps I'm missing something - help me understand?

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc