[Owasp-board] Owasp top 10

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Apr 11 13:04:15 UTC 2014

The next version is in three years. I'd love to see a 2014 or 2015 version
that is much more open and community driven. I'm very glad that a growing
number of board members are concerned about this.

I was quite despondent that the OWASP Ten 2013 went out like it was and
that the previous board was not willing to do anything about it.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 11, 2014, at 8:58 AM, Tobias <tobias.gondrom at owasp.org> wrote:

 Hi Samantha, hi all,

I like Eoin's approach:
1. as normal, we ask the Top-10 project about whether the underlying data
is available.
2. if that is declined, we can discuss why and about whether we need to
fork for the next version, or do anything else.

Best, Tobias

On 11/04/14 16:05, Eoin Keary wrote:

 Samantha,
Is Dennis' his response on your behalf?

Can you please address the top 10 as projects manager on behalf of owasp?
Thanks. Eoin.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 10 Apr 2014, at 22:04, Eoin Keary <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

  Sam,
I'm asking you respectfully to obtain access for the community  as owasp
projects manager. I could of emailed jeff and Dave directly myself but
preferred to go through your good self.

 Thanks,
Eoin.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 10 Apr 2014, at 21:58, Samantha Groves <samantha.groves at owasp.org> wrote:

  Hello Dave and Jeff,

 Eoin is asking for some project information for the Top 10. Can you help
him out?

 Thank you, Dave and Jeff.

 Samantha

Email: samantha.groves at owasp.org