[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Owasp top 10

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Apr 11 07:40:26 UTC 2014

Thanks dave,
So the data is not available, if i Understand you correctly? I'm sure it could be anonymised? I doubt contributors send you data with client information within? The top 10 is an popular project and understanding the data and model behind  project is important for the community.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988