[Owasp-board] Owasp top 10

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 22:26:12 UTC 2014

This is a discussion of "do the ends justify the means". The answer is no.

Jim's concerns are valid and constructive follow up is good.

Jim's actions were not appropriate and as a leader and board member have
far reaching impacts.

I am pleased to see Jim apologized on the issue and wants to change his
approach in the future. We just have to be careful since missteps in this
area have lingering impacts and people only forgive a set number of times.

Please note the separation of right and wrong on the issue versus the
choice of how it was approached and handled.

Michael