[Owasp-board] Linkedin Post - Clarification Requested

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 21:51:12 UTC 2014

Thanks Jeff. I'll go ahead and remove this message. As you requested I
forwarded your last message to the board mailing list.

I do agree with the need to integrate with a variety of players across
industries - both nonprofit and commercial. It's always a balancing act and
certainly tricky in many scenarios.

Thanks!

--
Michael Coates