[Owasp-board] Owasp top 10

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 21:21:53 UTC 2014

As you all know, Im not so good at subtlety.
But I'd like to see what we can do with the statistical model and the data which derived the top 10.

I think we can publish an annual report for example which would compliment the ciso project, focus training requirements, possibly certification etc etc.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988