[Owasp-board] Owasp top 10

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 21:18:37 UTC 2014

Hi Dennis,

I want to go through due process, our staff for example. I am not staff but think pursuing this is important.

Id like to see this project opened up including the metrics, statistical model and source materials.

The Top 10 project is too important to keep closed. The core of the top 10 is the statistical data and model followed by the technical guidance.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988