[Owasp-board] New Membership Portal

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 20:26:52 UTC 2014

One other point of consideration - we are looking into the functionality to
make all the content on the community public - so no login required to view
only to edit.  It should be possible, just need to reconfigure.

Not sure how that or if it affects the discussion, but wanted to give that
update.

Sarah

--
Executive Director