[Owasp-board] New Membership Portal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 20:17:16 UTC 2014

My preference is to shut off the community portion.  As I've already
stated, it is a poor representation of any sort of social media and I'd
hate for people to start using it only for us to can it later on.  I have
no issues with the portal functionality to remain as that was the original
intent here.

~josh