[Owasp-board] New Membership Portal

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Apr 10 01:03:44 UTC 2014

The announcement I saw on leaders is that we went live already. Right?

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 9, 2014, at 8:55 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org> wrote:

I'm all for inviting anyone to help us test - we're open after all. We just
need to set expectations.

If we're in testing then let's not publicize it broadly (e.g. connector)
since we may make changes. If we're in beta then provide some guides and
expectations to help get the most out of testers. What should they look
for, where should they put feedback, etc.

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc