[Owasp-board] Special Board Meeting - please provide availability

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 9 20:33:02 UTC 2014

Done. We just need Tom to fill in his time slots and we are all set.

There is not a lot of good overlap except for early morning times slots
on Tuesday April 14th. I'm willing to wake up early if necessary, even
though I said "no" on my first pass.

So It looks like 9am Eastern/6am Pacific/3am Hawaii (fuall) on April
14th is going to be the best time slot. I'm game.

Aloha,
Jim