[Owasp-board] Google Analytics

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 8 01:37:02 UTC 2014

I'm confused. If we did not have access to Google Analytics from the
Aspect Security account, then what are the reports you just sent me?
Were those stats from Aspect?

Also, I'd like to distribute this data to a few folks who asked. Is
there any reason why this needs to be kept in secret?

Aloha,
Jim